Here at Electric Teeth we test the latest electric toothbrushes so that we can advise you which ones are worth buying.
In the sections below you can access all of our reviews.
For simpler navigation, we’ve broken the page down into several sections:
Our current recommendations
These are the current top choices from our guide to choosing the best electric toothbrush.
The latest brushes we’ve reviewed
Below are the latest electric toothbrushes we’ve reviewed. We regularly update our overall recommendations based on any new reviews that we complete.
- Philips Sonicare 3100 Series ReviewA slim handled and well featured electric toothbrush that cleans the teeth well. Not quite as good as some other brushes.
- Unobrush ReviewThis is the worst mouthpiece toothbrush we have tested to date.
- Oral-B iO ReviewThe iO is Oral-B’s flagship toothbrush. It’s got a slick design and is packed with technology.
- Fairywill E11 ReviewThis is one of the cheapest brushes you can buy. Is the catch the long term reliability?
- Fairywill Pro P11 ReviewThe Fairywill Pro P11 is an excellent pick for a budget toothbrush.
- Oclean X Pro Elite ReviewThe quietest electric toothbrush we have ever used. And it has a colour touchscreen built-in.
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige ReviewThe 9900 Prestige is a Smart toothbrush that has been simplified. It aims to achieve no fuss everyday brushing and encourage better habits.
All of our electric toothbrush reviews (listed by manufacturer)
Below is a full list of all our electric toothbrush reviews.
There are quite a few of them, so we’ve grouped them by brand.
Click the following links to jump straight to a particular brand:
For the majority of brushes, we also complete a video review. This is included on the page of a written review when available. We also have a playlist containing all reviews on our YouTube channel.
And finally, you may find our electric toothbrush comparisons page useful if you want to compare two particular brushes, or understand the difference between certain brands, such as Sonicare vs Oral-B.
If it’s an Oral-B brush that you’re interested in, you may also find it useful to see our Oral-B comparisons page.
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000 Review
- Oral-B iO Review
- Oral-B Vitality / Vitality Plus Review
- Oral-B Smart 4 4000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Review
- Oral-B Genius 10000 Review & Comparison
- Oral-B Genius X Review
- Oral-B SMART 6 6000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 1 680 Review
- Oral-B Smart 5 5000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000 / 2900 Review
- Oral-B Genius 8000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 6500 Review
- Oral-B Teen Review
- Oral-B Pro 6000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 650 Review
- Oral-B Pro 670 Review
- Oral-B Pro 600 Review
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Review
- Oral-B Advance Power Review
If it’s a Sonicare brush that you’re interested in, you may also find our Sonicare comparisons page useful.
- Philips Sonicare 3100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Review
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige Review
- Philips Sonicare ExpertClean Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Review
- Philips Sonicare DailyClean 1100 Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 EasyClean Review
- Philips Sonicare DailyClean 3100 Review
- Philips Sonicare CleanCare+ Review
- Philips Sonicare 3 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Review
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ Review
- Philips Sonicare 5 Series Gum Health Review
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Review
- Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ HX8911/04 Review
- Philips Sonicare 2 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Review
Colgate is another brand that is well-known for dental products. They don’t have as extensive a range as Oral-B and Sonicare, but they do make some excellent brushes.
- Colgate ProClinical Pocket-Pro Review
- Colgate ProClinical 250R Review
- Colgate ProClinical 350 Review
- Colgate ProClinical C600 Review
- Colgate ProClinical 150 Review
- Colgate Connect E1 Review
Fairywill is a Chinese brand that now has several electric toothbrushes available.
It’s not as well-established as the other brands, but we have been impressed by its brushes to date.
We compare it against the big two in our Fairywill vs Sonicare & Oral-B comparison.
All other brands
Even though there are several well-known brands in this space, there are plenty of worthy competitors. You can find our reviews of those brushes below.
- Oclean X Pro Elite Review
- Oclean X Review
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush Review
- Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Review
- Seago SG-507 Review
- Ordo Sonic+ Review
- Foreo ISSA Hybrid Review
- Foreo ISSA 2 Review
- SONIC Chic Deluxe Review
- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Review
- Solimo Sonic Review
- Solimo Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
- Solimo Total Power Review