Here at Electric Teeth we test the latest electric toothbrushes so that we can advise you which ones are worth buying.
In the sections below you can access all of our reviews.
For simpler navigation, we’ve broken the page down into several sections:
Our current recommendations
These are the current top choices from our guide to choosing the best electric toothbrush.
The latest brushes we’ve reviewed
Below are the latest electric toothbrushes we’ve reviewed. We regularly update our overall recommendations based on any new reviews that we complete.
- Philips Sonicare 3100 Series ReviewA slim handled and well featured electric toothbrush that cleans the teeth well. Not quite as good as some other brushes.
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9900 Prestige ReviewThe 9900 Prestige is a Smart toothbrush that has been simplified. It aims to achieve no fuss everyday brushing and encourage better habits.
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000 / 3500 / 3900 ReviewGreat value for money with the essential features you need in an electric toothbrush.
- Oral-B iO10 ReviewTechnically a great toothbrush let down by the very expensive price.
- Oclean X Pro Elite ReviewThe quietest electric toothbrush we have ever used. And it has a colour touchscreen built-in.
All of our electric toothbrush reviews (listed by manufacturer)
Below is a full list of all our electric toothbrush reviews.
There are quite a few of them, so we’ve grouped them by brand.
Click the following links to jump straight to a particular brand:
For the majority of brushes, we also complete a video review. This is included on the page of a written review when available. We also have a playlist containing all reviews on our YouTube channel.
And finally, you may find our electric toothbrush comparisons page useful if you want to compare two particular brushes, or understand the difference between certain brands, such as Sonicare vs Oral-B.
If it’s an Oral-B brush that you’re interested in, you may also find it useful to see our Oral-B comparisons page.
- Oral-B Vitality Pro Review
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000 / 2900 Review
- Oral-B Pro 1 Series review
- Oral-B iO Review (Series 9)
- Oral-B iO8 Review
- Oral-B iO7 Review
- Oral-B iO6 Review
- Oral-B iO5 Review
- Oral-B iO4 Review
- Oral-B iO3 Review
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000 / 3500 / 3900 Review
- Oral-B iO10 Review
- Oral-B Advance Power Review
- Oral-B Pro 670 Review
- Oral-B Pro 600 Review
- Oral-B Teen Review
- Oral-B Pro 650 Review
- Oral-B Pro 1 680 Review
- Oral-B Smart 6 6000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Review
- Oral-B Smart 5 5000 Review
- Oral-B Genius X Review
- Oral-B Vitality / Vitality Plus Review
- Oral-B Smart 4 4000 Review
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Review
If it’s a Sonicare brush that you’re interested in, you may also find our Sonicare comparisons page useful.
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Review
- Philips Sonicare 3100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare 2100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare 1100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare 4100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9900 Prestige Review
- Philips One By Sonicare Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Review
- Philips Sonicare ExpertClean Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Review
Colgate is another brand that is well-known for dental products. They don’t have as extensive a range as Oral-B and Sonicare, but they do make some excellent brushes.
All other brands
Even though there are several well-known brands in this space, there are plenty of worthy competitors. You can find our reviews of those brushes below.