Here at Electric Teeth we test the latest electric toothbrushes so that we can advise you which ones are worth buying.
In the sections below you can access all of our reviews.
For simpler navigation, we’ve broken the page down into several sections:
Our current recommendations
These are the current top choices from our guide to choosing the best electric toothbrush.
The latest brushes we’ve reviewed
Below are the latest electric toothbrushes we’ve reviewed. We regularly update our overall recommendations based on any new reviews that we complete.
- Oral-B Vitality Pro ReviewOur Verdict The Vitality Pro has dentist recommended features and can help you clean your teeth better than you would with a manual brush. The handle colour options are more interesting and providing you can pick it up for the right price, it is a good choice. Oral-B’s non ‘Pro’ version is the brush we rate
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000 / 3500 / 3900 ReviewGreat value for money with the essential features you need in an electric toothbrush.
- Oral-B iO10 ReviewOur Verdict The Oral-B iO Series 10 is a superb electric toothbrush. It offers all you could want of a toothbrush and much more. But, it isn’t perfect and the price is simply ludicrous. I can’t justify to anyone, why you should buy this over and above other models available from Oral-B. The extra features can
- Philips Sonicare 3100 Series ReviewA slim handled and well featured electric toothbrush that cleans the teeth well. Not quite as good as some other brushes.
- Oclean X Pro Elite ReviewThe quietest electric toothbrush we have ever used. And it has a colour touchscreen built-in.
- Fairywill E11 ReviewThis is one of the cheapest brushes you can buy. Is the catch the long term reliability?
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige ReviewThe 9900 Prestige is a Smart toothbrush that has been simplified. It aims to achieve no fuss everyday brushing and encourage better habits.
All of our electric toothbrush reviews (listed by manufacturer)
Below is a full list of all our electric toothbrush reviews.
There are quite a few of them, so we’ve grouped them by brand.
Click the following links to jump straight to a particular brand:
For the majority of brushes, we also complete a video review. This is included on the page of a written review when available. We also have a playlist containing all reviews on our YouTube channel.
And finally, you may find our electric toothbrush comparisons page useful if you want to compare two particular brushes, or understand the difference between certain brands, such as Sonicare vs Oral-B.
If it’s an Oral-B brush that you’re interested in, you may also find it useful to see our Oral-B comparisons page.
- Oral-B Vitality Pro Review
- Oral-B iO Review (Series 9)
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000 / 3500 / 3900 Review
- Oral-B iO4 Review
- Oral-B iO10 Review
- Oral-B iO5 Review
- Oral-B iO6 Review
- Oral-B iO7 Review
- Oral-B Vitality / Vitality Plus Review
- Oral-B Pro 670 Review
- Oral-B Smart 5 5000 Review
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Review
- Oral-B Smart 6 6000 Review
- Oral-B iO8 Review
- Oral-B Smart 4 4000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Review
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000 / 2900 Review
- Oral-B Pro 650 Review
- Oral-B Genius 10000 Review & Comparison
- Oral-B Genius X Review
- Oral-B Pro 1 680 Review
- Oral-B Genius 8000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 6500 Review
- Oral-B Teen Review
- Oral-B Pro 6000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 600 Review
- Oral-B Advance Power Review
If it’s a Sonicare brush that you’re interested in, you may also find our Sonicare comparisons page useful.
- Philips Sonicare DailyClean 1100 Review
- Philips Sonicare 3100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Review
- Philips Sonicare 2100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige Review
- Philips Sonicare ExpertClean Review
- Philips One By Sonicare Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 Review
- Philips Sonicare CleanCare+ Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review
- Philips Sonicare DailyClean 3100 Review
Colgate is another brand that is well-known for dental products. They don’t have as extensive a range as Oral-B and Sonicare, but they do make some excellent brushes.
Fairywill is a Chinese brand that now has several electric toothbrushes available.
It’s not as well-established as the other brands, but we have been impressed by its brushes to date.
We compare it against the big two in our Fairywill vs Sonicare & Oral-B comparison.
All other brands
Even though there are several well-known brands in this space, there are plenty of worthy competitors. You can find our reviews of those brushes below.