Here at Electric Teeth we test the latest electric toothbrushes so that we can advise you which ones are worth buying.
In the sections below you can access all of our reviews.
For simpler navigation, we’ve broken the page down into several sections:
Our current recommendations
These are the current top choices from our guide to choosing the best electric toothbrush.
The latest brushes we’ve reviewed
Below are the latest electric toothbrushes we’ve reviewed. We regularly update our overall recommendations based on any new reviews that we complete.
- Oclean X Pro Elite ReviewThe quietest electric toothbrush we have ever used. And it has a colour touchscreen built-in.
- Fairywill P80 ReviewThe first Fairywill to offer a visible pressure sensor to alert you if brushing with too much force.
- Unobrush ReviewThis is the worst mouthpiece toothbrush we have tested to date.
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige ReviewThe 9900 Prestige is a Smart toothbrush that has been simplified. It aims to achieve no fuss everyday brushing and encourage better habits.
- Oral-B Smart 1500 ReviewAn exceptional toothbrush. It’s affordable with the features you need. Our top pick.
All of our electric toothbrush reviews (listed by manufacturer)
Below is a full list of all our electric toothbrush reviews.
There are quite a few of them, so we’ve grouped them by brand.
Click the following links to jump straight to a particular brand:
For the majority of brushes, we also complete a video review. This is included on the page of a written review when available. We also have a playlist containing all reviews on our YouTube channel.
And finally, you may find our electric toothbrush comparisons page useful if you want to compare two particular brushes, or understand the difference between certain brands, such as Sonicare vs Oral-B.
If it’s an Oral-B brush that you’re interested in, you may also find it useful to see our Oral-B comparisons page.
- Oral-B Pro 1500 Review
- Oral-B Pro 1000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 500 Review
- Oral-B Smart Clean 360 Review
- Oral-B Smart 1500 Review
- Oral-B Genius X Review
- Oral-B iO Review
- Oral-B Smart 3000 Review
- Oral-B Wireless SmartGuide
- Oral-B Pro 6000/6500 Review
- Oral-B Guide Review
- Oral-B Vitality Review
- Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Battery Toothbrush Review
- Oral-B Genius 9600 Review
- Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 7500 Review
- Oral-B Pro 5000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 7000 Review
If it’s a Sonicare brush that you’re interested in, you may also find our Sonicare comparisons page useful.
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4700 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 Review
- Philips Sonicare Optimal Clean Review
- Philips One By Sonicare Review
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4100 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5300 Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Review
- Philips Sonicare ExpertClean Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6300/6500 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Review
- Philips Sonicare EasyClean Review
- Philips Sonicare PowerUp Review
- Philips Sonicare Essence Review
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Review
- Philips Sonicare Essence Plus Review
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Review
- Philips Sonicare 2 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ Review
- Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ (Series 5) Review
- Philips Sonicare 3 Series Review
Colgate is another brand that is well-known for dental products. They don’t have as extensive a range as Oral-B and Sonicare, but they do make some excellent brushes.
Fairywill is a Chinese brand that now has several electric toothbrushes available.
It’s not as well-established as the other brands, but we have been impressed by its brushes to date.
We compare it against the big two in our Fairywill vs Sonicare & Oral-B comparison.
All other brands
Even though there are several well-known brands in this space, there are plenty of worthy competitors. You can find our reviews of those brushes below.
- Oclean X Review
- Oclean X Pro Elite Review
- Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Review
- GLEEM Battery Toothbrush Review
- Fairywill P80 Review
- Fairywill Pro 2056 Review
- Brüush Review
- Quip Smart Toothbrush Review
- AquaSonic Black Series Review
- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Review
- Boka Toothbrush Review
- Shyn Sonic Review
- AquaSonic Vibe Series Review
- GLEEM Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
- Solimo Pro Advanced Review
- Foreo ISSA 2 Review
- Waterpik Sensonic Professional Plus SR-3000 Review
- Dazzlepro Elements Sonic Toothbrush Review
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush Review