First things first; if you’re overwhelmed or confused by the sheer number of electric toothbrush choices, we recommend seeing our best electric toothbrush page.
We’ve tested a vast range of electric toothbrushes and distilled our recommendations into a few different choices.
In a nutshell, we recommend the Oral-B Smart 1500 as the best overall choice (once you take price into account).
|Oral-B Smart 1500 - Blue||2,470 Reviews||$79.99||View on Amazon|
But we also provide choices in a few other categories. You can check it out here.
If you’re interested in more detailed comparisons between brushes, cleaning modes and choice of replacement heads, check out the pages we link to below.
And please leave a comment or question at the bottom of the page if there’s anything we haven’t answered.
Our Oral-B comparisons page includes various resources to help you understand Oral-B’s range.
It also includes a list of brush vs brush comparisons. We’ve included a few of the most popular ones below, or you can view the full list here.
Our Sonicare comparisons page explains Sonicare’s range.
Below are some of our Sonicare brush vs brush comparisons, or you can view the full list here.
- Sonicare Protective Clean Comparison – 4300 vs 5100 vs 6100
- Sonicare FlexCare vs DiamondClean
- Sonicare 9900 Prestige vs DiamondClean Smart
Other useful comparison posts
Below are some of our other comparison posts that explain things that may be confusing when you first start shopping for an electric toothbrush.
- Goby vs Quip vs Burst
- Quip vs Sonicare & Oral-B
- Sonic vs Ultrasonic Toothbrush Comparison
- Sonicare vs Oral-B: 2023 Comparison
- Best Philips Sonicare Brush Head 2023
- Best Oral-B Toothbrush Heads 2023
- Philips Sonicare Brushing Modes Explained
- Waterpik vs Sonicare Toothbrush: How Do They Compare?
- Fairywill vs Sonicare & Oral-B
- Oral-B cleaning modes explained
- Burst Oral Care vs Sonicare & Oral-B
- Goby vs Sonicare & Oral-B