Which one would we choose?
An average price difference of $15 sets these 2 brushes apart, but for me, this is a premium well worth paying.
The Oral-B Pro 1000 is a solid performing electric toothbrush that, unlike the Vitality, does not miss out on some key features that can transform your everyday usability.
- The Pro 1000 has 3D cleaning action compared to the 2D cleaning action of the Vitality.
- The Pro 1000 offers 8,800 oscillations and 20,000 pulsations compared to the 7,800 oscillations only on the Vitaliy.
- The Vitality Comes with 1 brush head in the box, but 2 package variants (FlossAction or Dual Clean) compared to the 1 style (CrossAction) with the Pro 1000.
- The Pro 1000 comes in 2 color options (white and black) compared to the 3 options (white, black and pink) of the Vitality.
- The Pro 1000 looks better.
- The Pro 1000 has a quadpacer built-in.
- The Pro 1000 has a built-in pressure sensor.
- The Pro 1000 has 7 days battery life compared to the 8 days of the Vitality.
- The Pro 1000 has a battery icon/charging light on the handle, the Vitality does not.
- The Pro 1000 is more expensive.
These differences are explained at length later in this article. However, you might wish to learn more about each brush being compared. To do so, check out our hands-on reviews:
Please note. Every effort is made to ensure the key differences listed are correct, but these differences are subject to change without notice. Products and the box contents can be changed without notice and different variants can exist.