Hydro Floss is a solid option if you are in the market for a water flosser.
The 800ml (27 fl oz) tank is one of the largest available on a water flosser today.
It does look a little dated.
It comes with a 1 year warranty only, and it is a little more expensive than other options.
It is functional. It has what it needs and performs comparably with other options on the market today.
But, most will likely feel better served by the WP-660 Aquarius from Waterpik.
- Cleans well & less hassle than floss
- 9 pressure settings to choose from
- 4 tips included
- Specialist tips available
- Large 800ml water tank for longer use
- Rotating nozzle to help direct water flow
- Cable storage for excess cable
- Replacement parts easily sourced
- Expensive – better value options exist
- Dated design
- Water stop button
- Difficult to fill the tank fully
- Messy when in use
- Difficult to determine benefits of the magnetic charge
- Only a 1 year warranty
|Hydro Floss Water Flosser||430 Reviews||$98.00||View on Amazon|
The 3 BIG questions about the Hydro Floss irrigator
If you are short of time, the answers to the following 3 questions should let you know all you need to about the Hydro Floss water flosser. If I have missed something, let me know in the comments.
If you want more detail, you can read the full Hydrofloss review further down the page.