The Fairywill 5020E is a strong performing and very good value water flosser.
It has a lot to offer, in particular the very large 10.5oz (300ml) water tank. You can achieve a thorough flossing, without the need to refill.
The materials feel a little cheap in places and the charging port isn’t ideal. It has an easy to lose port cover.
But, the 3 pressure settings, long battery life and inclusion of 8 nozzles make this a great choice.
- Cordless – not restricted by wires
- A large water tank (300ml) means no more refilling to complete a session
- Rechargeable built-in battery lasts up to 3 weeks
- 3 pressure settings
- 8 jet tips included in the box
- Various color options available
- Great value for money
- It is quite bulky and isn’t ideally suited for travel
- The materials feel a little cheap in places
- The nozzle is difficult to rotate
- Easy to lose charging port cover
- No travel pouch included
|Fairywill 5020E Cordless Water Flosser - White||8,922 Reviews||$35.99||View on Amazon|
The 3 BIG questions about the Fairywill 5020E
If you are short of time, the answers to the following 3 questions should let you know all you need to about the Fairywill 5020E cordless water flosser. If I have missed something, let me know in the comments.
If you want more detail, you can read the full Fairywill water flosser review further down the page.