Conceptually, I like the idea of the Sonic-Fusion.
In reality, I am a bit disappointed. It has failed to wow me.
The toothbrush is satisfactory. It cleans the teeth, but it makes an irritating noise. The battery life is poor.
You are much better off buying a separate electric toothbrush and water flosser.
- Stylish design
- Toothbrush and water flosser
- Built-in timer
- 10 pressure settings
- American Dental Association approved
- Battery life
- Expensive (see other choices)
- Combines two products into one
- Not suitable for all – only 1 style tip
- Water flosser is not portable
|Waterpik Sonic-Fusion||18,609 Reviews||$199.99 $157.99||View on Amazon|
The 3 BIG questions about the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion
If you are short of time, the answers to the following 3 questions should let you know all you need to about the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion. If I have missed something, let me know in the comments.
If you want more detail, you can read my full Waterpik Sonic-Fusion review further down the page.