Here at Electric Teeth we test the latest electric toothbrushes so that we can advise you which ones are worth buying.
In the sections below you can access all of our reviews.
For simpler navigation, we’ve broken the page down into several sections:
Our current recommendations
These are the current top choices from our guide to choosing the best electric toothbrush.
The latest brushes we’ve reviewed
Below are the latest electric toothbrushes we’ve reviewed. We regularly update our overall recommendations based on any new reviews that we complete.
- Oral-B Pro 100 ReviewThe Pro 100 serves a purpose, but you can get much better brushes for the money.
- Oral-B iO Review (Series 9)The iO is Oral-B’s flagship toothbrush. It’s got a slick design and is packed with technology.
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige ReviewThe 9900 Prestige is a Smart toothbrush that has been simplified. It aims to achieve no fuss everyday brushing and encourage better habits.
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 ReviewExcellent brushing technology, but it comes at a price.
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000 ReviewThe 2000 has the essential features of an electric brush that you would want, including a timer, pacer and pressure sensor.
All of our electric toothbrush reviews (listed by manufacturer)
Below is a full list of all our electric toothbrush reviews.
There are quite a few of them, so we’ve grouped them by brand.
Click the following links to jump straight to a particular brand:
For the majority of brushes, we also complete a video review. This is included on the page of a written review when available. We also have a playlist containing all reviews on our YouTube channel.
And finally, you may find our electric toothbrush comparisons page useful if you want to compare two particular brushes, or understand the difference between certain brands, such as Sonicare vs Oral-B.
If it’s an Oral-B brush that you’re interested in, you may also find it useful to see our Oral-B comparisons page.
- Oral-B Pro 100 Review
- Oral-B iO Review (Series 9)
- Oral-B Smart 7 7000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 1500 Review
- Oral-B Genius AI Review
- Oral-B Pro 3000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000 Review
- Oral-B Pro 700 Review
- Oral-B Pro 800 Review
- Oral-B Vitality Review
- Oral-B Pro 500 Review
- Oral-B Smart 4 4000 Review
- Oral-B Smart 5 5000 Review
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Review
- Oral-B Genius 8000 Review
If it’s a Sonicare brush that you’re interested in, you may also find our Sonicare comparisons page useful.
- Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige Review
- Philips Sonicare 2100 Series Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4500 Review
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Review
- Philips Sonicare ExpertClean Review
Colgate is another brand that is well-known for dental products. They don’t have as extensive a range as Oral-B and Sonicare, but they do make some excellent brushes.