On this page we include various dental guides that can help you to save money, look after the products you’ve purchased, and improve your dental health.
- Colgate Omron Toothbrush Heads: The Ultimate GuideAre you struggling to tell the difference between the Colgate toothbrush heads? Unsure which one you should use and when? You are not alone. This
- Philips Sonicare brush heads explained, compared and reviewed: which is best?Are you looking for Sonicare toothbrush heads? Are you confused by the different styles? Want to know which is the right brush head for you?
- Water Flossing vs Dental Floss vs Interdental BrushesDr. Gemma Wheeler explains the differences between the various types of interdental cleaning, and summarises the evidence from clinical studies as to which is the most effective.
- How To Overcome Dental AnxietyIn this post I’ll be providing advice for anyone who is anxious about going to the dentist or has a dental phobia. As a dentist
- Dental Check Up: Cost, Procedure And What To ExpectIn the UK, many people go to the dentist for regular dental checkups. Despite this, in 2018-19 only just over 36 million NHS checkups were
- Snap On Veneers: Not The Best Way To Replace Missing TeethProceed with caution when considering snap on veneers. At Electric Teeth, we do not recommend that you purchase snap on veneers from the internet. Read
- NHS & Private Dental Charges ExplainedDental charges may appear to be complex, and you may also be wondering how and why you are charged when you go to visit your
- Electric Toothbrush Heads: Buying Guide & FAQWhere to buy them, how to get them cheap, when to replace them and more Welcome to our hub page about replacement brush heads for
- Dental Veneers: Costs, Types, Procedures & FAQVeneers are one of a number of different cosmetic dentistry options available to improve the look of your teeth. A very versatile option, veneers not
- Dentures: a guide to types of false teeth & their costsQuick Links The key things you should know Types of dentures How much do dentures cost? NHS or private? False teeth – The key things
- Denture Implants & Implant Retained Dentures: Procedure, Costs & FAQIf you lose one or more teeth today, there are many fantastic options available to you, to fill that gap where once a natural tooth
- 2 Pin Plugs & Adapters for Toothbrushes ExplainedSo you have just bought that new electric toothbrush, but wait, how do you charge it? It has a 2 pin plug on it, rather
- What is air polishing and how much does it cost?Over time, bacteria-containing plaque can build up on teeth. This can lead to gum disease (gingivitis), calculus (tartar) build up, and can cause stains to
- Dental care advice for people with disabilitiesPicking the right tools to look after your teeth can be a challenge. That is why Electric Teeth was started in the first place. If
- Dental Crowns & Tooth Caps: Costs, Procedure & FAQQuick Links How much does a dental crown cost? NHS vs private dental crowns Difference between a crown and a cap Overview If you have
- How much does a filling cost?If you have been to the dentist for a checkup recently, you may have been told that you need a filling. You might also be
- Dental scaling and polishing explained by a dentistDescaling, tooth cleaning, dental scraping…these are all a number of terms for what I would call a dental scale and polish. Scaling and polishing is
- How to get cheap replacement brush headsHave you been thinking that the cost of brush heads for your electric toothbrush are a bit expensive? Do you want to save a few
- Cheap Aftermarket or Alternative Oral-B & Sonicare Brush HeadsDo you find the manufacturer original brush heads for your toothbrush too expensive? Are you looking for cheaper brush heads for your Sonicare or Oral-B
- Electric vs Manual ToothbrushElectric or manual, both toothbrushes are designed to help remove plaque, bacteria and debris from our teeth and gums to help keep them clean and
- How To Use Plaque Disclosing TabletsIn this post you’ll learn how to use plaque disclosing tablets to check you’re brushing your teeth properly. To keep things simple, we’ve broken the
- Invisalign Invisible Braces: Reviews, Costs & FAQMany of us would like nothing more than for our natural teeth to be perfectly straight. However, the reality is, for many of us they
- Dental Implants: Costs, Procedure & FAQ (UK)No matter how good your oral hygiene routine, circumstances may lead to you losing one or more of your teeth during your lifetime. Thankfully prosthetics
- Mini & Midi Dental Implants: Costs, Procedure & FAQIf you have or are ever to lose one or more teeth, it is likely that you would wish to replace them. Of course, it
- Toothpastes with and without microbeadsToothpastes in the UK do not contain microbeads As of June 2018, toothpastes containing microbeads can no longer be sold within the UK, doing so
Our teeth brushing guide contains all the information you need to keep your mouth healthy.
Our teeth whitening guide contains advice and product recommendations for stain removal and tooth bleaching.