On this page we include various dental guides that can help you to save money, look after the products you’ve purchased, and improve your dental health.
- Denture Implants & Implant Retained Dentures: Procedure, Costs & FAQIf you lose one or more teeth today, there are many fantastic options available to you, to fill that gap where once a natural tooth
- Dental Crowns & Tooth Caps: Costs, Procedure & FAQOverview If you have been told that you need to have a dental crown/tooth cap, or perhaps you think one might be necessary, you are
- 2 Pin Plugs & Adapters for Toothbrushes ExplainedSo you have just bought that new electric toothbrush, but wait, how do you charge it? It has a 2 pin plug on it, rather
- Dentures: a guide to types of false teeth & their costsFalse teeth – The key things you should know The following are the key pieces of information you should know about dentures. A denture is
- Philips Sonicare brush heads explained, compared and reviewed: which is best?Are you looking for Sonicare toothbrush heads? Are you confused by the different styles? Want to know which is the right brush head for you?
- How much does a filling cost?If you have been to the dentist for a checkup recently, you may have been told that you need a filling. You might also be
- NHS & Private Dental Charges Explained📣 Editor’s Note: Usually NHS charges are increased every April, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic there was a delay in the 2020 / 2021
- Dental scaling and polishing explained by a dentistDescaling, tooth cleaning, dental scraping…these are all a number of terms for what I would call a dental scale and polish. Scaling and polishing is
- How to get cheap replacement brush headsHave you been thinking that the cost of brush heads for your electric toothbrush are a bit expensive? Do you want to save a few
- Cheap Aftermarket or Alternative Oral-B & Sonicare Brush HeadsDo you find the manufacturer original brush heads for your toothbrush too expensive? Are you looking for cheaper brush heads for your Sonicare or Oral-B
- Interdental Cleaning – Floss vs Interdental BrushesHave you been told you need to floss or use interdental brushes? Are you wondering what the differences are and which is right for you?
- Electric vs Manual ToothbrushElectric or manual, both toothbrushes are designed to help remove plaque, bacteria and debris from our teeth and gums to help keep them clean and
- How To Use Plaque Disclosing TabletsIn this post you’ll learn how to use plaque disclosing tablets to check you’re brushing your teeth properly. To keep things simple, we’ve broken the
- Dental Check Up: Cost, Procedure And What To ExpectIn the UK, many people go to the dentist for regular dental checkups. Despite this, in 2018-19 only just over 36 million NHS checkups were
- Dental Veneers: Costs, Types, Procedures & FAQVeneers are one of a number of different cosmetic dentistry options available to improve the look of your teeth. A very versatile option, veneers not
- Invisalign Invisible Braces: Reviews, Costs & FAQMany of us would like nothing more than for our natural teeth to be perfectly straight. However, the reality is, for many of us they
- Dental Implants: Costs, Procedure & FAQ (UK)No matter how good your oral hygiene routine, circumstances may lead to you losing one or more of your teeth during your lifetime. Thankfully prosthetics
- Snap on veneers: are these cheap veneers a viable alternative?Veneers are one of a number of different cosmetic dentistry options available to improve the look of your teeth. Professionally made and designed dental veneers
- Mini & Midi Dental Implants: Costs, Procedure & FAQIf you have or are ever to lose one or more teeth, it is likely that you would wish to replace them. Of course, it
- What is air polishing and how much does it cost?Over time, bacteria-containing plaque can build up on teeth. This can lead to gum disease (gingivitis), calculus (tartar) build up, and can cause stains to
- Colgate Omron Toothbrush Heads: The Ultimate GuideAre you struggling to tell the difference between the Colgate toothbrush heads? Unsure which one you should use and when? You are not alone. This
- Toothpaste ingredients: what’s safe and what isn’t?What is toothpaste made of? Such a simple question, yet the answer is a long one. Many off-the-shelf toothpastes contain a plethora of ingredients. But it’s
- Toothpastes with and without microbeadsToothpastes in the UK do not contain microbeads As of June 2018, toothpastes containing microbeads can no longer be sold within the UK, doing so
- Electric Toothbrush Heads: Buying Guide & FAQWhere to buy them, how to get them cheap, when to replace them and more Welcome to our hub page about replacement brush heads for
Our teeth brushing guide contains all the information you need to keep your mouth healthy.
Our teeth whitening guide contains advice and product recommendations for stain removal and tooth bleaching.