As of 6th July 2021, Fairywill has stopped selling all of its oral care products via Amazon.
This action came without warning.
The company has issued an announcement to say that the company is being rebranded, with a new brand due to launch in September.
It is not clear if the same products will return, under the new brand.
Unless you wish to wait until September, we recommend opting for the Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced instead.
The Fairywill 5020E is a strong performing and very good value water flosser.
It has a lot to offer, in particular the very large 300ml (10.5oz) water tank. You can achieve a thorough flossing, without the need to refill.
The materials feel a little cheap in places and the charging port isn’t ideal. It has an easy to lose port cover.
But, the 3 pressure settings, long battery life and inclusion of 8 nozzles make this a great choice.
- Cordless – not restricted by wires
- A large water tank (300ml) means no more refilling to complete a session
- Rechargeable built-in battery lasts up to 3 weeks
- 3 pressure settings
- 8 jet tips included in the box
- Various colour options available
- Great value for money
- It is quite bulky and isn’t ideally suited for travel
- The materials feel a little cheap in places
- The nozzle is difficult to rotate
- Easy to lose charging port cover
- No travel pouch included
|Fairywill 5020E Cordless Flosser - White||5,300 Reviews||£30.99 £26.34||View on Amazon|
The 3 BIG questions about the Fairywill 5020E
If you are short of time, the answers to the following 3 questions should let you know all you need to about the Fairywill 5020E cordless water flosser. If I have missed something, let me know in the comments.
If you want more detail, you can read the full Fairywill water flosser review further down the page.