Here at Electric Teeth we don’t just review dental products, we also research and write about various dental problems and conditions.
Browse our content below, or use the search bar at the top of this page to look for something specific.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of any page.
- Best mouthwash & gels for mouth ulcers / canker soresQuick Links Best Mouthwash for Ulcers Best Gels For Ulcers Do’s & Don’ts Overview Even if you have only ever
- Tooth repair: how to fix a chipped, cracked or broken toothYour smile and the way you look may well be very important to you. Even if you take the very
- White Spots On Teeth: Why Are They There & How Do You Get Rid Of Them?Introduction The news coverage and social media we come into contact with often leads us to believe that everyone has
- Bleeding gums when brushing teethBleeding gums when brushing or flossing your teeth is not normal or healthy! Let’s get straight to the point here…
- Tooth Extraction: Healing Time, Cost & Removal ProcessIntroduction With proper care and maintenance, the natural teeth that you have in your mouth, will last a lifetime. However,
- Tooth, mouth & gum abscess treatment: a detailed guideIntroduction An abscess in the mouth is not the most pleasant thing to experience. It can be painful and uncomfortable.
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease): Symptoms, Causes, Treatments & FAQGingivitis is a disease that affects the gums, causing inflammation and bleeding. It can be prevented, yet the Centres for
- Emergency Dentist – Instructions, Costs & FAQLife is short and should be enjoyed, but one of the consequences of life is accidents. Whether you like it
- Wisdom Tooth Pain: Symptoms, Removal Procedure & FAQIntroduction Whilst your wisdom teeth usually emerge a few years after all the other permanent teeth you have, when you
- Tooth Decay: Signs, Symptoms & TreatmentsYou have probably heard of dental caries (tooth decay), but do you really understand, what it is, what causes it
- Root Canal Treatment: Cost, Procedure & FAQWhen you smile or open your mouth, the part of the tooth that everyone sees, is called the crown. This
- How to identify and treat a dead tooth: advice from a dentistAll teeth have a nerve inside of them, and it is perfectly possible to damage this nerve. If there is
- How to stop braces pain & other braces problemsIntroduction If you are experiencing pain whilst wearing braces then this article is for you. Not only will I be