- Baby Banana Teething Toothbrush
- Brush-Baby BabySonic
- Jordan Step 1 Baby Toothbrush
- Nuby 4 Stage/Toddler Training Toothbrush Set
- Radius Totz Toothbrush
- The Brushies Finger Puppet Toothbrushes
- Colgate Kids My First Toothbrush
- Fridababy SmileFrida The Toothhugger
- Dr Brown’s Infant to Toddler Toothbrush
1 in 2000 babies might well be born with a tooth already present, but for most parents, you can expect your baby to develop their first tooth around 6-10 months old.
Every child is different. Some may get their first tooth around 6 months, others may not develop their first tooth until they are 13 or 14 months old, but come 3 years of age they will usually have their full set of milk teeth.
Taking care of your baby’s teeth should ideally begin before that first tooth appears.
More important than you might think, the first set of teeth act as placeholders for adult teeth whilst also enabling your child to chew and speak clearly.
To help keep them healthy you need to keep those teeth clean and decay free.
In this article, I take a look at the best toothbrushes for newborns, babies and toddlers.
We’ll jump straight into our recommendations, but if you would like more insight and detail when it comes to choosing baby’s first toothbrush, check out our buyer’s guide a bit further down.