The best cordless water flosser available.
It isn’t the cheapest. But, it is made by a leading brand that invests in clinical research.
It is stylish, comfortable to hold in hand and really easy to use.
The 207ml tank is just large enough to offer a thorough flossing session. There are 3 different pressure settings to choose from.
I am very pleased with the cleaning results.
The magnetic charger is a really convenient hassle free approach.
The included travel pouch and accessories are welcomed extras.
- Cordless – not restricted by wires
- Excellent cleaning performance
- Easy to rotate the nozzle for easier control
- Grippy handle
- 3 pressure settings
- Easy to attach magnetic charger
- Different color options available
- Travel pouch included in the box
- American Dental Association (ADA) approved
- Expensive (better value options exist)
- It is quite bulky and isn’t ideally suited for travel
|Waterpik Cordless Advanced WP-560||4,856 Reviews||CDN$ 119.99 CDN$ 107.66||View on Amazon|
The 3 BIG questions about the Waterpik Cordless Advanced
If you are short of time, the answers to the following 3 questions should let you know all you need to about the Waterpik Cordless Advanced. If I have missed something, let me know in the comments.
If you want more detail, you can read the full Waterpik WP-560 review further down the page.