How to keep your teeth and gums healthy
Get the basics covered
Learn a few simple techniques and make sure you have the right products and you'll be well on your way.
How to brush your teeth properly
All the steps you need to know to clean your teeth correctly with either a…
How to floss: step-by-step & video
Our in-house dentist Dr. Gemma Wheeler explains why flossing is important and how to do…
Level up: watch our videos
See step-by-step examples of how to look after your teeth and gums.
- When to use mouthwash
- How to brush your tongue
- How to use interdental brushes
- How to remove tartar
- How long to brush your teeth for
- Should you rinse after brushing
- What to do if your gums bleed
- How to floss
- How to use a manual toothbrush
- How to remove stains
- How to use an electric toothbrush
- How to overcome dental anxiety
Dental care advice for people with disabilities
In this post Dr. Gemma Wheeler outlines some of the dental-related challenges facing people with disabilities and the tools available to help.